Friday, June 23, 2006

Gather up the troops

What you are about to read may be shocking, angering, and motivating. The man in the post ahead is SO NOT DANE COOK. The prick ahead couldn't even come close to being a real man. (just had to find a reason to mention dane cook...god i love him) .
I removed the original post that was here because it was affecting the person that perpetrated it in the first place. I don't want to cause any undue stress to anyone. I will say this: This original post was about a girl from another website who posted a story about a guy who she thought dumped her because she was fat. When she visited this website, she found out that he had an entire story about a gym experience where he nicknamed people. The fat girl in the story was named "A TRAIN". This incited alot of anger to the readers of the girls blog to the tune of over 2000 readers went to his site and told them what they thought.

My posting for today was because I was angered when I checked in at his site an found out that he had described the experience of getting such an increased amount of traffic as a "rotund" experience. I thought to myself, this pompous ass just doesn't get it So I reprinted the original posting from the girl's site and gave a link to the idiot's site so we could all leave our 2 cents.

The moron contacted me on Gmail and told me what an awful and mean and bad person I was to post that. He pleaded with me to take it down in between telling me how awful of a person I was. I believe he used the word violent. Anyway, I could have left it up, but I don't want to have to hurt someone to do it.

With that being said, if you want links to the original stories, please let me know.

Over and out
Fatty


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love a link to that original story!